An Abecedarium of Type Designs by Frederic W. Goudy
Love Letters: An Abecedarium of Type Designs by Frederic W. Goudy
A limited edition letterpress printed book honoring the beautiful work of American type designer Frederic Goudy, with an introduction by contemporary type designer Steve Matteson. For more information and photos of the process of creating this book, please see "Diary of a Printed Page" and "Loving Letters."
- Edition of 45 numbered books.
- 6 x 4 inches (closed)
- Interior papers are Rives Lightweight mouldmade paper (cream), with accents of French Paper Company’s Parchtone Natural.
- Covers are Chestnut-Pinto Lokta, handmade in Nepal.
- Sewn side-bound with linen thread.
- Preface by Emily Hancock.
- Introduction by Steve Matteson.
- Goudy Old Style type for the text was specially cast for this printing by Patrick Reagh in Sebastopol, California.
Shipping within the US is $6.90. International orders, please contact us for a shipping quote: email@example.com